Newsletter, May 2015
Firstly, a very happy Mother’s Day to all our special Little Cooks Club moms. May your children surprise you with some wonderful creations – may breakfast in bed be delightful and edible, filled with special memories. What to bake for Mother’s Day is on our website, or join some wonderful Mother’s Day classes.
Little Cooks Club is apart of some wonderful initiatives this next term. We start the term off with Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Day on the 15th of May at most of our franchisees across the country. All participants coming to the class will all receive a Jamie Olivier Certificate of participation. It’s all about cooking from scratch and the love of good food. Join us to make this a memorable day and we will try post as many pics and join the million people around the world participating.
The well i am Challenge & Little Cooks Club
Secondly, Little Cooks Club is participating in the well i am Challenge that starts in June 2015. All Little Cooks Club clients will receive a 20% discount when joining the challenge. It’s about eating well and getting into shape this winter – 100 days of healthy eating. Such great discounts, prizes and a chance to do something as a family.
Take advantage of the promo just for you, our valued clients: LCCWIA4
R130 000.00 worth in Prizes to be won.
Food Revolution Day at Little Cooks Club Morningside and The Parks
The 15th of May is Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Day, and Little Cooks Club is its South African ambassador.
Jamie’s campaign is to make children aware of the goodness of home-cooked food and to get them excited about healthy food and cooking – everything Little Cooks Club believes in too!
For more info, please download and read the following two flyers from the Food Revolution organisation:
Date: Friday 15 May
Time: 15:00- 15:45
Venue: 73 Morell Rd, Blairgowrie
Age: 2-10 years old
Cost: R 60 per child
Spaces are limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to secure a spot for our fun healthy cooking activity!
Megan and Nicola
Little Cooks Club Morningside and The Parks
Little Cooks Club Events
Contact your closest franchise for information about the various classes available, or go to the Events section on our website to see all the classes happening at Little Cooks Club, which can be downloaded onto your Google calendar with a map.
Bookings are essential, so please check this page regularly as it gets updated weekly with new classes on offer.
New Classes to Expect
These classes will be held in Bryanston, but will carry to other areas. All classes will be on the Events page, and bookings are essential. Most of them are healthy eating classes, healthier ways to cook.
Some classes will be:
- Domestic Nutrition & Enrichment Course Begins for 3 or 6 weeks
- Family Health coaching online starts – 6 week course for families and Au Pairs
- Domestics: Healthy family dinners – fresh ideas to your table
- Blending, Shakes & Smoothies Class
- Sporty Kids & Families– fuel their bodies with the correct healthy food, energy drinks & snack bars (homemade)
- Banting for families for Domestics
- Moms & Au Pair Family Wellness Class
- Vegetarian cooking classes for domestics
- Healthy Forward thinking & planning class for domestics
- Healthy, Hearty Winter cooking
- Low carbs for moms
- School leavers cooking boot camp (17 – 19 year olds)
- Baby food making classes
- Pregnancy classes: Prepare Right Now, and Eat Right Now
Empower your domestic who looks after your family’s needs, with some great beneficial classes.
- Domestic Nutrition classes start on the 3rd June, every Wednesday from 10h00 – 12h30 for 3 weeks.
- Family Online Health Coaching course starts 15th June (book now for discounted offer)
All these classes will eventually be available at venue specific franchises around the country.
For more information about dates, or to enroll for these excellent classes and courses, contact: email@example.com
Parties at Little Cooks Club
Our parties are very personalized and special. We put so much emphasis on the children and what they are learning. Book in advance (about 3 months), as our parties are extremely popular. We want your child to enjoy the experience and have the best day ever. Our ladies can customize your party. We are extremely professional and your children will benefit with knowledge, skills and personal attention.
The party themes are:
- Spade to Spatula – planting and cooking
- Whisks and Wooden Spoons – preparing one healthy delight and one naughty
- Kids vs Kitchen – team building challenges with prizes
- Liquorice and Lime – mystery baskets and tastings with prizes
- Frosting and Fondant – cake pops and cake decorating
Some of the franchisees make the most beautiful cakes and cake pops if you would like to place your orders with them. They also make the most delicious fresh Healthy Party Packs, true to the Little Cooks Club Healthy Eating and Healthy Living mission.
See the reviews of our parties on the website – you wont be disappointed.
Looking for Franchisees
There is a huge demand for franchises in the following areas:
Northcliff / Roodepoort
KZN – all areas
Timeless Family Food Journal
Please order online (www.timelessfamilyfoodjournal.co.za). Only R300 for a book that will last a lifetime. Delivery R70 or you can collect.
The recipes are fantastic and the children are really enjoying making the book their own with illustrations, pasting in pictures, and moms adding notes and treasured memories. It’s perfect for ages 2 to 14 years and a must have in every home. It contains some great holiday ideas on what to make from soaps and body scrubs to paint and playdough.