Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Ask mom to preheat your oven to 200 degrees C.
9 extra large eggs
1 packet finely chopped baby spinach leaves
2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
80 ml cream cheese
80 ml grated cheese
salt & pepper to taste
Whisk all the ingredients together.
Grease 4 or 5 small round containers or muffin tins.
Pour in the ingredients and then bake for about 12 minutes.
Take out and place in a tea cup and serve with a little spoon.
Product Spotlight: Eggs
An Egg for Breakfast will make your day!
- It’s a fact — kids who eat a healthy breakfast do better in school!
- And what better way to begin the day than with a great-tasting, nutritious egg?
- They’re an “eggsellent” source of protein, and the latest research confirms that an egg a day is heart OK!
- Eggs fit into a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- One large egg equals 70 calories, 4.5 grams fat (only 1.5g is saturated fat), and 213 milligrams of cholesterol.
- Egg whites are fat-free and cholesterol free.
- An egg is one of nature’s most nutritious creations.
- Eggs are protein-rich, low in sodium, and contain a variety of vitamins and minerals.
- Eggs are inexpensive, delicious, and easy to cook.
Exquisitely simple, yet enormously complex, the egg is one of nature’s marvels.