Whisks & Wooden Spoons Party
Children spend time making one healthy and one “decadent” food option.
Your child gets to be the Head Chef on his or her special day, while at the same time learning about good nutrition.
The children get creative in the kitchen and learn the basics of cooking. We encourage healthy eating habits and have an everything-in-moderation approach to our parties.
You will be supplied with a list of items that the children can make. Your child can choose 1 healthy and 1 decadent option from the list provided.
Venue and Cost
Our parties are hosted at a Little Cooks Club franchise of your choice. Please contact the franchises closest to you for available party times and a tailor-made quote.
Our Party Package Includes
- Electronic invitations that can be sent to the guests beforehand via e-mail (or special printed invites).
- All the equipment and ingredients needed for cooking activities.
- Each child receives a certificate after the party with the day’s recipe(s) (and gardening plant information for the Spade to Spatula party).
- Tea, coffee, juice and water for children.
- Aprons, for use only.
- A paper chef’s hat for the birthday boy or girl, with the child’s name and logo printed on it.
- Takeaway packets for food, which is taken home afterwards if not eaten at the party.
- Balloons, jumping castles, own party packs, cake, etc., can be brought. Please arrange with Little Cooks Club beforehand.
- Cold drinks and ice for adults to be provided by yourself. No alcohol allowed at children’s birthday parties.
Party Duration and Venue Usage
Parties usually take 2 hours, or as indicated per party option. The venue will be available 15 minutes before the party starts to arrange any extras (cakes, snacks, etc., not provided and per prior arrangement), and 15 minutes after to pack up.
- R500 deposit must be paid when booking the party.
- The deposit books your place; we can unfortunately not keep dates open without a deposit being paid.
- The full amount must please be paid 3 days before the party.
- Refund of deposit:
1) Cancellation 3 weeks before the party, a full refund will be paid back.
2) Cancellation up to 1 week before the party, a 50% refund will be paid back.
3) Cancellation less than a week before the party, no refund of deposit.