Little Cooks Club hosts fabulous cooking parties that promote teamwork and are specifically designed to encourage creativity, multi-sensory stimulation, sharing and loads of fun. Children work together in small groups of two or three to alleviate pressure or stress, and allow full participation by each member.
Parties are hosted at Little Cooks Club Studios, which are fully equipped and supervised by Little Cooks Chefs, professional to the last detail – ensuring that parents and children only have to arrive with the anticipation of a fun filled, stress-free party.
We offer six fabulous party themes, namely:
Venue and Cost
Our parties are hosted at a Little Cooks Club franchise of your choice. Please contact the franchises closest to you for available party times and a tailor-made quote.
Our Party Package Includes
- Electronic invitations that can be sent to the guests beforehand via e-mail (or special printed invites).
- All the equipment and ingredients needed for cooking activities.
- Each child receives a certificate after the party with the day’s recipe(s) (and gardening plant information for the Spade to Spatula party).
- Tea, coffee, juice and water for children.
- Aprons, for use only.
- A paper chef’s hat for the birthday boy or girl, with the child’s name and logo printed on it.
- Takeaway packets for food, which is taken home afterwards if not eaten at the party.
- Balloons, jumping castles, own party packs, cake, etc., can be brought. Please arrange with Little Cooks Club beforehand.
- Cold drinks and ice for adults to be provided by yourself. No alcohol allowed at children’s birthday parties.
Party Duration and Venue Usage
Parties usually take 2 hours, or as indicated per party option. The venue will be available 15 minutes before the party starts to arrange any extras (cakes, snacks, etc., not provided and per prior arrangement), and 15 minutes after to pack up.
- R500 deposit must be paid when booking the party.
- The deposit books your place; we can unfortunately not keep dates open without a deposit being paid.
- The full amount must please be paid 3 days before the party.
- Refund of deposit:
1) Cancellation 3 weeks before the party, a full refund will be paid back.
2) Cancellation up to 1 week before the party, a 50% refund will be paid back.
3) Cancellation less than a week before the party, no refund of deposit.