Newsletter, October 2016
Various Charity Events
I just wanted to say thank you to so many of the Little Cooks Club franchisees that are so passionate about their communities and always giving back.
Just to name a few:
Kim in Cape Town: At the end of last month Kim did a fundraiser for the local animal welfare where we baked 50 x 100g packs of doggie biscuits and collected cat & dog food, treats, chews and blankets all for donation. In addition she did 100 cupcakes and donated them for fundraising.
Inspiring Young Minds
We are so proud of Angelike, our Junior Chef from Cape Town with Kim, who was inspired to start her own little business selling mustard (a family recipe). We LOVE to see children do what they love and she is a great inspiration to others her age. Well done! See her pics and read her story.
Althea in Centurion baked 200 cupcakes for a children’s charity last month, to name but a few things she is so passionate about. Thank you for all the time you give to others.
NDD: Nutrition Deficit Disorder
Parents, we have a problem…NDD! So you’re probably wondering why am I mentioning this at Little Cooks Club? And what does this even mean? At Little Cooks Club our passion is food, cooking and your children. We want to make a difference in their lives as well as your family. Little Cooks Club is going on a mission to do just that. Get your family healthier this coming year and we hope you join us on this incredible journey while having FUN in the kitchen.
Parents, are you struggling to get them to eat healthily?
Yes I know this is difficult but Little Cooks Club has some solutions for your family. We want you all to be healthy and it’s our mission to be there to guide you along the way while having fun.
- Book into our New healthy eating classes ages 2 – 6. Only healthy food each week. When your child is exposed to healthy food and everyone is eating healthy, they will do the same. LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Moms get to learn about new healthy ingredients, how to prepare them and take new recipes home for the whole family to enjoy
- JUNIOR chefs Healthy Food Program. This is a 3-certificate course on only preparing healthy foods. Expose your 8 – 15 year olds to new taste and healthy eating concepts. Change the way they see food and this will make a big difference to their future health and wellness.
- At School Spade to Spatula program. This program we do at schools so get your school to contact us. It’s about nourishing a love for food, body and earth. We do planting and cooking encouraging a love for nature and following the process through to the table. Great for little growing minds.
There is a franchise opportunity for the At School Program
firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- DOMESTIC cooking classes. We do domestic cooking classes in your home teaching your domestic how to prepare healthy meals for your family. Reduce the take-outs and eat in. Your domestic will love the experience and it will save you so much time.
Don’t forget that Health is the most important thing you can give your family. Teach them the right habits early and it will take them into a healthy adult life.
Welcome to New Franchises
I would just like to welcome two awesome ladies to Little Cooks Club.
Irene in Table View, Cape Town (view profile). Yes, I know you’re all excited and this is great news for Cape Town. Irene will be ready to do holiday programs shortly, so make your booking soon.
Secondly, Natasha in Witbank (view profile). I am sure the children will be so pleased in that area to have something so exciting.
Holiday Programs & Term Classes
Go to our Events page or book directly with your nearest Franchisee for term agendas and what will be done in your area for the coming Easter Holidays. Book now to avoid disappointment as there is limited space for the classes.
Classes for school leavers and for Presidents Cup are available. Teach your 17 to 19-year-olds to cook before going away to university. This can be done in a group or one on one in your home.
Parties at Little Cooks Club
“Educational, creative, team building for kids, creating confidence in children & nurturing, great teachers, no fuss and all included, great value”
Our parties are very personalized and special. We put so much emphasis on the children and what they are learning. Book in advance (about 3 months), as our parties are extremely popular. We want your child to enjoy the experience and have the best day ever. Our ladies can customize your party. We are extremely professional and your children will benefit with knowledge, skills and personal attention.
The party themes are:
- Spade to Spatula – planting and cooking (awesome for 2 – 6)
- Whisks and Wooden Spoons – preparing one healthy delight and one naughty
- Kids vs Kitchen – team building challenges with prizes great for tweens
- Liquorice and Lime – mystery baskets and tastings with prizes
- Frosting and Fondant – cake pops and cake decorating (fabulous for ages 9 – 15)
Some of the franchisees make the most beautiful cakes and cake pops if you would like to place your orders with them. They also make the most delicious fresh Healthy Party Packs, true to the Little Cooks Club Healthy Eating and Healthy Living mission.
See the reviews of our parties on the website – you wont be disappointed.
Timeless Family Food Journal
Great Xmas present! Please order from email@example.com. Only R250 for a book that will last a lifetime. Delivery R70 or you can collect. Also available from your nearest Franchise.
The recipes are fantastic and the children are really enjoying making it their own with illustrations, pasting in pictures and Moms adding notes and treasured memories. It’s perfect for ages 2 – 14 years and a must have in every home. It contains some great holiday ideas on what to make from soaps, and body scrubs to paint and play dough. Make this your family’s own for generations.
Looking for Franchisees
There is a huge demand for franchises in the following areas:
Sandton / Morningside
Northcliff / Roodepoort
Head Office Contact Details
Head Office (for franchise enquiries)
Christine Phillips, 083 556 3434